Sunday, September 9, 2007

Another Scrappin' Weekend

Once again, I spent the weekend at my friend, Karen's house (Scrappin' Retreats) and did nothing but eat, sleep, drink and scrap (not necessarily in that order). I did a whole lot more drinking than sleeping -- or scrapping for that matter. And by most croppers' standards, I didn't accomplish a whole heck of a lot -- eight pages. Not that I've ever managed to crank out more than 11 or 12 in a weekend. But this past week just seemed to fly by, and I didn't have time to do the pre-planning and organizing I typically do for weekends like these. I did no computer journaling, had no layouts sketched, and sadly had no brilliant ideas I couldn't wait to put on paper. So I spent the majority of time staring at the pictures and supplies I managed to pack and tried to create something that I wouldn't hate. (I'm notorious for re-doing pages I don't like.)

I did have my first Bloody Mary on Saturday night, and I have to say . . not half bad! After a few of those, it's not surprising that I had difficulty getting my act together. But I had fun, got caught up on some sleep, and added the following pages to my family archive.

No comments: