Friday, September 14, 2007

Sesame Street Live

Last night I took the family to see Sesame Street Live at Phillips Arena, and Nadia got the thrill of her life. It's one thing to see your favorite Sesame Street characters on TV; it's quite another to see them dancing a few hundred feet from you. She LOVED it!!

Of course, I've been down this road with Maya before, and she didn't hesitate to point out that this concert was not her first choice. (Although she'll get her turn in November when we go see Hannah Montana.)


Personally, I had a blast. I grew up with Sesame Street, and it will never get old to me. I found myself singing right along to all the songs, which I didn't realize I still knew. (Don't laugh . . you know you know them all, too.)

In case you're wondering, the letter of the day was J. Guess what the number of the day was.

Many thanks to Barbar and Maribel for the tickets! :)

2 comments:

SqueakyClef said...

# 2 - One for me and you?

Rich said...

Who are the people in your neighborhood.... in your neighborhood