Sunday, August 19, 2007

My Scraptactular Weekend

I don't get to do it very often -- get away for the WHOLE weekend. But when I do, I take full advantage. This past Friday, I packed the car, went to work, and didn't go home until Sunday afternoon! Woo hoo!!

After work, I got my nails done and then headed straight to Scrappin Retreats in Flowery Branch, where my friend, Karen Collins hosted a group of die-hards for the weekend. We scrapped until around 2:00 am each night, consumed numerous bottles of wine, and enjoyed our lazy mornings sleeping in. Although some of the girls there managed to get over 30 pages done, I only completed eight. I'm slow. But oh well. . .it's not a race. If you're so inclined, feel free to check them out. Two of them are actually for The Official VistaScrap Book (one that's dedicated to pictures from work).

No comments: