Thursday, August 16, 2007

No Coke for You!

We've seen it time and time again in the office . . the infamous empty paper towel holder. But now I'm seeing incidents like this in my own refrigerator. I've got not one, but two emtpy fridge packs, just hanging out . . taking up space and giving off the false impression that there's actually something in there. C'mon people . . (and by that, I mean the rest of my family). . . if you take the last can, how about tossing that empty box?

But yay! At least I've got some Diet Coke with Lime left. :)

1 comment:

grantbob said...

I despise fridge packs and have for a long time (ask Christine if you don't believe me.) They are an enormous waste of space. The stupid things always take up an entire box of space regardless of how many cans are inside. As soon as you take one can out you're wasting space. How they ever spun this one as a "feature" is beyond me.