Thursday, August 23, 2007

Whirly Ball


A bunch of us blew off a Wednesday night with our families and endured a God-awful commute up 400 to play Whirly Ball with our fellow teammates and some of our Vallero & Stanley customers. Despite the bruises I received from the crank they call a steering wheel, I had a lot of fun.

I learned that we actually broke a record, too. According to the referee, we are the first group in his experience to ever score 0/0. So that's something. Cause all in all, we really sucked. But to be fair, this game is NOT easy. But after a few beers, no one really cared that we were barely scoring. I think everyone had a pretty good time.
And SUPER thanks to Jeff for letting me take these pictures with his iPhone. :-D

1 comment:

Rich said...

Hey we used the same pic!